Business Intelligence Administrator
Our client seeks a Business Intelligence Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Administrator (BIA) to support the business in the production of key management information and performance indicators. If you're a graduate or have experience of forecasting, producing intelligence in relation to product, channel and regional profitability models and extracting data from core systems, this could be the perfect role for you!
Production of Key Management Information and Performance Indicators
- Run existing reports, as well as devising new methods for extracting and analysing information on various financial metrics, including:
- Revenue drivers by AUM, Customer, trading volumes, for each product type/geographical jurisdiction.
- Commission Share and net revenue margin by introducer for each product, split by jurisdiction.
- Distribution of new business; number of clients by channel, value of business/channel, fee share/channel, for each product type/geographical jurisdiction.
- Profitability by customer/introducer for each business line and across the Group as a whole.
- Other Management Information and Performance Indicators as required.
Forecasting and production/analysis of potential future business/financial scenarios
- Produce dynamic models for the analysis of future business/financial growth, based on a number of assumed growth factors. These models will be devised in a manner to show where the 'sweet spots' for generation of revenue/profitability are;
- Produce dynamic models for the analysis of future business/financial change, based on a variety of stressed scenarios such as a downturn in the financial markets.
- Recommend potential pricing/marketing changes the Group could make to capitalize on opportunities in the market and assess potential impact of these on the Group.
Review of data available in core systems and recommend improvements to aid production of business information
- Support the improvement of data in underlying systems where:
- During production of management/business information, it has been identified that there are areas where data integrity needs improvement for effective reporting.
- During production of management/business information, it has been identified that data is unavailable for the required business reporting.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A Business or numerical based degree would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical background.
- Good mathematical and logic skills.
- Good Excel skills are imperative. You'll use them for data extraction, manipulation and for formulas.
- An understanding of SQL and or DAX (our client uses this with PowerBI) would be beneficial, but training will be provided.
- Be driven.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10525
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.