Business Intelligence Officer - NavOne
Our client seeks a Business Intelligence Officer to join their team
Role Profile: You will collaborate with key users of the NavOne system and use data and insights to realise value from the new system to drive effective operation, efficiency, accuracy and risk mitigation for the organisation. You will have overall responsibility for the business intelligence reporting and manage report requests from users across the group.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata;
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalisation and create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis and visualisation;
- Manage master data, including creation, updates and deletion, and oversee the commissioning and decommissioning of datasets;
- Review, conduct and document business needs, testing adjustment and best practices with key users of business systems to ensure optimal functionality meets business and user requirements;
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with business stakeholders to verify and analyse;
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements to generate reports from single or multiple systems;
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports and evaluate changes and updates to source production systems; and
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards to continually drive efficiencies and cross-departmental collaboration.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will be a methodical individual with strong analytic, research and critical thinking skills, including the ability to understand and interpret relevant data to drive business change. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is essential. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Exposure to statistical analysis and segmentation techniques;
- Ability to present information to stakeholders and provide consultation;
- Experience with HubSpot and maintaining automation platforms and records management systems;
- Experience in the financial sector;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, with the ability to manage system change and ensure clear communication for projects; and
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9515
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.