Business Support Administrator
Are you passionate about Administration and Customer Service? Then this role is for you.
The business has a busy Temporary and Contract division that requires strong administration support to allow the Recruitment Consultants to focus on spending time with their Candidate's and Clients.
We also have a busy and active Permanent division where we operate at all levels from first job as a school leaver to board level appointments. This role will support all areas of the business.
You would also be “the face & voice” of the business. Greeting and looking after clients and candidate's as they visit our office or make contact with us via the telephone, email or website to ensure they receive a first-class experience.
If you are professional, of smart appearance, driven to succeed, customer focused, highly organised and enjoy interaction with people at all levels then this is the job for you.
- Fully IT literate, including the use of social media
- Able to work to deadlines and cope under pressure during busy periods
- Exceptional organisational skills and good time management skills with the ability to prioritise work loads
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good use of English Language and grammar
- Flexible and willing approach (and willing to learn new skills and software applications)
- Willing to put in additional hours when required to complete necessary tasks
- Experience of Word/Excel/Outlook/Internet
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work with demanding people and as part of a team
- Good sense of humour
- A people person who can deal with people at all levels
- The role requires a high level of confidentiality and the successful candidate will have a 'can-do' attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in and help.
- Client greeting and care at the Reception
- Telephone answering and filtering
- Making drinks for Clients and staff
- Prepare & tidy meeting rooms
- Daily post
- Scanning and allocation of electronic filing
- Setting up and removing jobs
- Setting up and removing Candidates
- Diary & room management
- Conduct Pre-employment screening checks
- Carry out Compliance checks
- Reference requests, checking and logging
- Preparation of temporary paperwork/contracts
- Process weekly Payroll, Payments & Invoicing
- Answer Payroll queries
- Review processes and procedures
- Ensuring the websites are up to date and in good order
- Arranging Interviews
- Keep the Website up to date
- Composing and dealing with emails
- Archiving records
- Ordering stationary & monitoring stationary levels
- Ensuring reception and kitchen area is kept clean and tidy
- Compliance with GDPR regulation
- Carry out research and project work as required
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9231
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.