Business Support Specialist
Our client seeks a Business Support Specialist to join their team.
To provide first and second line technical support to stakeholders, troubleshooting and resolving defined requests ranging from user management to more complex requests by conducting analysis, diagnosis and resolution of technology related problems, ensuring service stability.
- Install high priority updates to test the update in controlled conditions to see how it affects the system configurations.
- Coordinate with the non-standard requests with the Tier 3 level in Group CoE Platform Support Team and COE Lead. Provide a complete progress report on the incident, including actions taken.
- Implement improvement of service processes to meet the agreed service level and deliver exceptional service to end users.
- Collaborate with and build relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business and/or technology change.
- Serve as the point of liaison between application feature teams, business stakeholders, and users, ensuring efficiencies are leveraged and processes are continuously improved.
- Engage with Audit and Compliance for all user access management to ensure the correct visibility framework is applied for the user based on division, country, level in the organisation and portfolio.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- First Degree in Information Technology
- 8-10 Years in Technology Partnering & Service Management
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 13134
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.