C# .Net Developer
Our client is looking for a C# .Net Developer to join their team.
Role: Our client is looking for multiple Software Developers (all levels) to join their IT Games department. As an IT Games Software Developer, you will provide technical input to analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation by adhering to and improving the team's standards and best practices.
There will be a strong emphasis on automation and improving efficiency within the IT Games space. Your ability to understand the team's workspace and products while translating the ideas of team subject matter experts into real world solutions, is key in this role. You will also be required to debug and support live issues from time to time.
This is a great challenge for someone that is passionate about technology and development and who has a detailed understanding of the SDLC and Object Orientation Programming experience.
- Analyse requirements, perform experimentation and document the proposed solution, in conjunction with Lead and Senior Engineers, according to best practice and Company policies.
- Develop working solutions to solve team issues and improve automation of repetitive tasks.
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate amount of urgency, while quickly identifying the problem scope and fix.
- Keep an eye on AI and ML initiatives within the company and bring in any technologies that may benefit the team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven software development experience
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Very good understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g. RabbitMQ).
- Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g. SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g. Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions)
- Experience with building services (e.g. Web API or WCF)
- Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g. MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with unit testing (e.g. NUnit, MSTest, Moq) - Stress unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control systems (e.g. Git, TFS) - TeamCity
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban) and more traditional methodologies - Jira, Portfolio and Confluence
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment
- Understanding of machine learning and any previous Machine Learning experience
- Experience with .Net Core/Standard
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience Kibana
- Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Microsoft certified
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11751
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.