C# Service Developer
Our client seeks a C# Service Developer to join their team
- Develops software from prototyping to production, using math models supplied by the math team and following guidelines from concept and functional doc specification to delivering a functional game service using internal C# APIs and tools.
- Explores any difficulties or limitations in any of the specified functionalities during prototyping phase.
- Writes code to be modular and re-usable, through best coding practices, in both prototype and production environments.
- Able to adapt to changing functional and design requirements during an agile development process.
- Determines appropriate software design, in conjunction with Senior Developers and Senior Developers, according to best practice.
- Develops software, as per ReCode standards, to meet the defined specifications from the Senior Developers, within the agreed deadline and project schedule.
- Provides Commercial Operations Specialist with accurate estimates for completion of the software.
- Updates the Commercial Operations Specialist and Senior Developers on an ongoing basis, with regards to the project schedule and technical aspects of the project.
- Obtains signoff on developed software from Senior Developers
- Produces the required artefacts for the software (such as source files, executables, components, configuration files, scripts, videos etc.).
- Ensures that all the produced artefacts are versioned correctly and accurately.
- Ensures that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality and functionality of the software.
- Ensures that source code and released artefacts are appropriately version controlled.
- Ensures all builds and releases are performed through the appropriate build and release processes as appropriate.Ensures that appropriate branching and merging strategies as set down per project are maintained during the development cycle.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or relevant Development preferred but not essential
- Logical and mathematical ability essential
- Previous software development experience of minimum 2 - 3 years
- Exposure to object orientated programming principles
- Experience or willing to work in agile environments
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12006
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.