Cash Centre Officer
Our client is looking for a Cash Centre Officer to join their team.
The Role: As a Cash Centre Officer, you'll be responding to queries from customers promptly and tactfully within the SLAs. Our client is looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to listen to customers, develop relationships with them and maintain an understanding of their needs at all times.
- Deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- Liaise with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- Showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to KPIs
- Collecting the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge
- Good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- Understanding of the banking industry and its customer
Your specialist: Alan Burman
Quote job ref: 12599