Our client in the North of the Island seeks a Client Accountant to join their team.
An experienced bookkeeper or client accountant to help support a large number of corporate and trust clients. Quick growth and well positioned in the TCSP market, giving the successful applicant the ability to establish a varied and interesting career in a professional environment.
- Prepare and review financial statements of corporate and trust clients
- Undertake client bookkeeping services
- Complete VAT returns and tax returns in multiple jurisdictions
- Liaise with external professionals such as auditors
- Undertake other ad hoc finance duties, as required Requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Broad accounting/bookkeeping experience, ideally within an accountancy practice or a TCSP
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Reliable and professional
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping skills, keeping to strict deadlines
- Resilient, composed and optimistic
- Great communication skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships
- Professional qualifications
- Ability to review financial statements
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 13148
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.