Our client seeks a Client Accountant to join their Private Client team
- Preparation of financial statements for an allocated portfolio of client entities in accordance with accounting standards and internal policies/procedures
- Prepare financial statements including completion of tax computations where appropriate.
- Ensure that service standards and company policies/procedures are adhered to.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure timely production of accounts.
- Provide support to Client Administrators on accounting and taxation issues.
- Liaise with client entity auditors where applicable.
- Use judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require attention by senior management.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Working towards/completed relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA
- At least 3 years' experience within the CSP environment would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the following systems would be advantageous - 5series, Caseware, Sage, Word and Excel
- A good technical awareness with regard to accounting issues.
- Ability to multi task and work to strict reporting deadlines
- Good knowledge of Trust & Company accounting.
- Good understanding of Corporate and Trust structures.
- Knowledge of tax implications on Trust and Corporate structures.
- Good awareness of AML/CFT,CSP/TSP and other relevant regulations and legislation.
- Drive and flexibility to efficiently resolve client issues.
- Pro-active approach to planning and organising tasks.
- Values accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Pragmatic and decisive approach to finding and implementing solutions.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9523
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.