Our client is looking for a Client Administrator to join their team.
Role: As an Administrator you will provide administration assistance and dedicated support to the Administration and Statutory department.
- Administration of bank accounts including account opening and closing
- Administration of bank payments and receipts
- Liaising directly with clients
- Various company and trust administration tasks
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above
- At least 2 years in a TCSP administration environment in managing a client portfolio
- Microsoft Office
- CCH and Laserfiche would be an advantage but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Problem solver
- Team player
- A desire to progress their career
- External and internal training will be provided and encouraged
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12014
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.