Our client seeks an Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to assist with the day to day management of a busy portfolio of yacht and aviation clients.
- Drafting statutory documents, review of agreements, payments processing and meeting compliance monitoring deadlines in respect of all aspect of client transactions whilst maintaining the highest standards of service to clients.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a CSP environment is preferred
- You will have the ability to adapt and work to meet both team and client expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Be proficient with IT systems such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- You will possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Be confident in all forms of communication with good inter-personal skills, be able to work efficiently, under pressure and within tight deadlines.
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9850
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.