Client Case Manager
Our client seeks a Client Case Manager to join their team
Role Profile: You will be responsible for taking on and managing new clients for the business. These clients will require support with complicated and personal situations focused around their own tax compliance and communication with relevant tax authorities in the UK and beyond.
- Communicate with clients in an empathetic manner with a mind for delivering top class customer service.
- Deal with a variety of client emotions and requirements is very important as is the ability to deal with and convey complex and detailed information.
- You will be a firm team player with a positive, problem solving mindset.
- Capable of self-management at times and focused on results.
Key skills and Experience:
- Experience of UK tax compliance desired but not essentialCustomer relationship management experience essential.
- The ability to liaise with, impart complex information to, manage complaints and manage client needs is essential.
- A high level of communication skills is a must.
- Familiarity with standard PC software (MS office) and PC use required.
- A good attention to detail is important and the ability to work with finer, more complex sets of data is essential.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12000
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.