Client Junior Bookkeeper
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Junior Bookkeeper to join their team.
Role Profile: Supporting the Bookkeeping and Accounting Team, the Bookkeeper will be responsible for the completion of basic bank, investment and property bookkeeping as well as relevant control reconciliations.
- You will be expected to develop a good working relationship and work proactively with the Trust Administration Teams to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Take ownership, prioritise workload and communicate effectively with their line manager and third parties.
- You will have a good understanding of online banking and accounting systems and will be able to demonstrate an ability to familiarise themselves with new systems effectively.
- Ability to achieve personal targets as set out for their role (this will include targets for time recording and utilisation) and will also take action to ensure agreed business risk targets are met. They will use technical capability to understand and manage risk with the support of their line manager, escalating where necessary and required in accordance with policies.
- Support with the timely completion of accurate bookkeeping in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completing a portfolio of basic bank, investment and property bookkeeping, as well as relevant control reconciliations.
- Supporting peers and also special project work as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in Trust and Company bookkeeping will be beneficial.
- Ideally you will be working towards a relevant bookkeeping qualification.
- Flexible and professional when working under time driven pressures and will have good prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver results without compromising on quality and accuracy.
- A strong team player, self-motivated and focussed on exceeding targets and goals.
- Demonstrate excellent values and furthermore have a high level of personal and interpersonal skills, building relationships with both clients and colleagues
Your specialist: Susan Gibson
Quote job ref: 13220