Our client seeks a Client Partner to join their team.
Role Profile: You will be responsible for supporting a varied existing client base, ensuring that the organisation works to fully understand and satisfy clients communication, social media and marketing needs both creatively and efficiently. Ensuring their key messages and value proposition are communicated via the most appropriate channels to the end user. Through the provision of excellent customer service, you will extend existing client relationships and look to create new ones with a focus on the Finance and Technology sectors. Serving as the primary point of contact for the agency's clients, you will be responsible for listening and pro-actively responding to clients' needs, wants and priorities. Working closely with the team of in house and freelance copywriters and designers, you will ensure clients receive what has been agreed as part of their agency contractual agreement in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Developing integrated marketing strategies for clients, ensuring that they are focussed appropriately to support the achievement of set objectives. Ensuring they are creative and dynamic whilst meeting the needs of the customer.
- Being able to spot, develop and create new commercial opportunities to help the company grow.
- Being able to spot, develop and create new commercial opportunities to help clients to grow.
- Manage and help set annual marketing budgets for clients.
- Help develop social media content and strategies for the company.
- Help develop social media content and strategies for the agency's clients
- Managing client projects, ensuring progress is tracked and measured and deliverables are met.
- Coordination and implementation of marketing activity and campaigns for the agency's clients.
- Working with clients to produce copywriting and design briefs for the team of freelancers.
- Build strong working relationships with the agency's clients, attending client meetings when required and contributing to internal brainstorms sessions.
- Support the MD with strategy to help support the growth of the company.
- Provide cover where necessary to colleagues within the company including, but not limited to the production of copy, organisation of media interviews and press release distribution and production of monthly campaign reports for the end client.
Key Skills & Experience:
- CIM Diploma or level 4 upwards working towards.
- 4 - 5 years' experience within a senior marketing role either 'in house' or agency.
- A strong understanding of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
- A commercial focus on growing a profitable business.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be a team-player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9790
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.