Client Relationship Manager
Our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their team.
The Role: As a Client Relationship Manager, you will take a leading role in upholding the Company's high standards by ensuring they create and deliver amazing customer experiences every day.
To be a great fit for this role, you will need to have a genuine passion for going that extra mile for all our customers. All Client Relationship Managers are expected to be attentive, proactive and energetic whilst delivering world class customer service. From completing account maintenance, through to answering virtual Face to Face calls and resolving customer queries and issues, Customer Service Representatives need to undertake everything they do in an empathetic, positive and helpful manner.
To help you reach your full potential, extensive training is offered for this role. The program is fun, challenging, and will help you grow both personally and professionally. You will be given all the support and tools you need to succeed and reach your full potential.
- Becoming a primary point of contact for high-net-worth customers with regards to overall account management
- Undertaking virtual Face to Face calls with customers in person
- Assisting customers through the onboarding process, fielding account enquiries and solving technical issues, whilst always ensuring that the customer receives exceptional service
- Explaining products and services to customers in an easy to understand manner
- Investigating, escalating and resolving support tickets in a timely fashion
- Communicating effectively with customers through various channels
- Supporting the compliance function to complete KYC/KYB checks on customers, when required
- Reviewing the screening alerts for Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), Sanctions and Adverse Media in a timely and diligent manner, when required)
- Escalating AML/sanctions/PEP alerts (hits) to the Compliance team and liaising with them, when required)
- Updating client information on a regular basis to ensure we maintain accurate and up to date customer information
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Ensuring you know the products inside out, so that you can answer any questions relating to them
- Handling any customer complaints in a professional, calm and helpful manner. Ensuring these customers are provided with appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and following up to ensure resolution
- Communicating and coordinating with other colleagues and relevant teams in the business
- Following and adhering all company procedures, guidelines and policies at all times
- Undertaking regular training
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have a passion and desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- 3+ years' experience with high-net-worth individuals
- Extensive Bitcoin and crypto currency knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Maintain infectious energy and enthusiasm for the role and the business
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience of Sanctions monitoring
- Ability to read and interpret swift messages
- You will need to be attentive and proactive
- Have great attention to detail and be a problem solver
- Be organised and hardworking
- Thrive being part of a driven and mission focused team and business
- Additional languages would be a benefit: Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian or French are desirable
- You need to be comfortable working shifts. Our client is a global business that services customers internationally, 24/7. This role includes two types of shifts on a rotation basis. Morning shift: 06:00 - 15:00 and Afternoon shift: 14:00 - 23:00. The rota is split in 28-day cycles. Each cycle consists of 20 working days and 8 days off and it always contains only one type of shift. Each cycle always finishes with 5 days off, which are called the rest days. The remaining 3 days off are flexible and can be taken anywhere in the 20 days working period of one cycle. The shifts are set a few months ahead
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12266
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.