Client Risk Investigation Specialist
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Client Risk Investigation Specialist to joint their team.
Role Profile: An excellent opportunity for a Client Risk Investigation Specialist join the Business Assurance team. You will form part of a dedicated team responsible for monitoring Financial Crime and other Management Information relating to client activity, including recent and historic transactions data, with a view to investigate and identify behaviours of not in keeping with the known characteristics of those clients.
- Working closely with second-line colleagues in the Compliance and Financial Crime Risk teams in addition to first-line colleagues, including relationship managers and their support teams.
- Systematic monitoring of Financial Crime MI and supporting Transactional Data MI against agreed parameters, to identify clients demonstrating behaviour outside of the known/expected activity.
- Through following a prescribed investigation process, identify clients requiring categorisation as High Risk and escalate to first line teams to perform a full client review.
- Interact with first line teams where gaps in client information is noted thus ensuring continuity of accurate client details.
- Support second and first-line colleagues in agreeing a prioritising of client reviews.
- Maintenance of an audit log detailing clients reviewed, the process results and actions undertaken.
- Use of internal and 3rd party systems including Laserfiche, Onfido, Google and KYC6 to undertake investigative activity.
- Apply sound business judgments to identify and escalate any unusual or suspicious activities to relationship manager, senior management or MLRO.
- Assist with administration and quality checking of completed client reviews.
- Take responsibility for own continuous personal development, in line with agreed annual performance and objective.
Key Skills and Experience
- Have at least 2 years working knowledge of financial services account opening, or similar skilled roles.
- A sound understanding of Personal and Corporate AML, CDD and EDD requirements needed for account onboarding and ongoing client changes.
- Effective time management skills, capable of meeting challenging deadlines, striving to improve turnaround times.
- Good working knowledge of the bank's systems including CRM.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills used to build strong team values and high morale
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13499
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.