Client Services Administrator
Our client seeks a Client Services Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: To contribute to the delivery of your own and the team's objectives, ensuring that the organisation's strategic goals are reached. To achieve this delivery requires excellent, proactive and quality-based customer service across a range of service disciplines. To enable this multi-disciplined approach, cross-skilling, learning and development are an integral feature of Client Services.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you.
- Work on case management and customer/adviser queries from receipt until the customer's expectations have been satisfied.
- Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties, via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly.
- Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected timescales.
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- To complete all tasks in line with group values, service standards, procedures, compliance guidelines, industry regulations and within cost and efficiency parameters.
Client and Adviser Contact
- Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times.
- Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts the company.
- Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Drive a culture of customer service excellence and continuous improvement in line with companywide/local TCF initiatives.
- Be responsible and accountable for own personal development.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies including risk, compliance and HR policies.
- Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
- Within your team you will be expected to work with your colleagues to manage the daily work and measure your team's performance in relation to good customer outcomes.
- Recognise the importance of working together in an innovative, supportive and fun environment to achieve your own, team and company's goals and objectives.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4 GCSEs Grade C or above, to include Maths and English, and/or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Previous Life office experience.
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10501
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.