Client Services Executive
Our client seeks a Client Services Executive to join their team.
Role: This role entails the management of clients in a fast paced and growing department. The Client Service Executive is responsible for the overall management of clients. The candidate needs to be extremely proactive in order to maintain and deliver on all aspects of the role and have excellent communications skills in order to service internal and external clients. The Department co-ordinates between other business areas such as Sales, Payroll and Compliance on a daily basis in order to fulfil its objectives. All the clients are communicated with via telephone and/or e-mail.
The purpose of the job is to pro-actively contact the allocated contractor base to ensure their expectations are being met and to assist with keeping the established contractor base on-board. The role may include assisting with on-boarding clients smoothly and efficiently together with maintaining an excellent working relationship with them in order to deliver first class customer service through excellent relationship management.
- Assisting with on boarding of new clients
- Dealing with all queries and requests raised by the client in relation to any aspect of their employment. (Timesheets, Invoices, Payments, Pay slips, mortgage/employment requests, VISA correspondence, Holiday requests etc.)
- Liaising with agencies on all aspects of client contracts, renewals and payments.
- Pro-actively monitoring client assignment contracts.
- Support and communicate effectively with the sales team to ensure they are aware of any client issues.
- Support the payroll team to ensure all payment related matters are communicated and resolved efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Managing the client termination process.
- General administration duties such as data entry, scanning and filing.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within Customer Services Role essential
- Experience within the contractor payroll industry highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Calm under pressure
- Comfortable with change
- Willingness to take ownership, solve problems, initiate activity and push to get things done
- Process-oriented and able to prioritise
- Excellent communicator
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, internet
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11102
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.