Client Services Manager
Our client seeks a Client Services Manager to join their Client Services Team.
To provide management support for the Client Services Team. This team are responsible for all aspects of product administration and relationship management. The role will focus around supporting excellent customer service through relevant leadership of the department.
- Provide people and performance management, development and coaching support for team members.
- Proactively encourage team working, collaboration and cross-skilling within the team.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and customers across the organisation.
- Deputise for the Head of Client Services as required.
- Proactively investigate and propose appropriate solutions to support the corporate objectives. Act as a role model for excellent customer services and encourage continuous improvement in processes and business results.
- Role model behaviours which support a culture of high performance, empowerment, accountability and professionalism at all times.
- Respond positively and constructively to change.
- Support, encourage and demonstrate the Treating Customers Fairly principles and supporting TCF improvements.
- Completion of management and audit actions for Client Services in a timely manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the “one team” approach across all of Client Services.
- Support ongoing reviews and updating of procedures within the team and department.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory legislation requirements are met and adhered to.
- Support the team, including answering queries, training, and coaching
- Highlight any efficiency opportunities within the area, suggesting changes.
- Identify and report issues, suggesting solutions where possible.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Essential - Proven track record in leading a team to deliver team and business objectives
- Essential Highly self-motivated individual who actively leads, supports and drives change initiatives such as improving current processes or implementing change programmes / projects, ensuring “buy in” and support from client services teams and other key stakeholders
- Essential - Experience in handling external telephone calls with both clients and independent financial advisors
- Essential - Ability to manage and prioritise own and team workloads in a fast-paced environment and be able to make decisions within the remit of their role
- Essential - Be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a wide range of audiences
- Essential - Demonstrate an inquisitive nature and willingness to highlight any concerns, particularly relating to KYC and CDD
- Essential - System Knowledge
- Essential - Competent in Microsoft applications: Including Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Excel
- Desirable - Previous experience in Life Assurance or a similar customer service-based industry
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12820
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.