Client Services Senior Administrator
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Client Services Senior Administrator to join their team.
Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their team and provide high quality services to clients and introducers. The Client Services team work collaboratively with colleagues in all areas of the business to ensure processes meet all relevant internal and regulatory policy and procedural requirements, whilst providing a frictionless and efficient service to clients and intermediaries.
The role will be varied, covering the provision of customer service excellence to all parties.
- Provide Customer Service Excellence to all clients, companies and third parties
- Lead the technical operational function processes e.g. commission runs, overdrawn account management
- Ensure the teams reconciliations are up to date and resolved in a timely manner, in accordance with the Rule book
- Maintain and update relevant procedures for the Client Services responsibilities
- Execute user acceptance testing as required; on occasion this may be outside of normal working hours
- Update and maintain client data records from simple accounts to more complex trust structures
- Be actively involved in any team and company projects
- You will require a good understanding of the product offering
- You will be required to conform to the Company's AML procedures and guidelines at all times
- You will be required to work on a variety of projects that deliver service, create capacity, and ensure control effectiveness within the team
- You may, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature within your capabilities in other teams, as requested by your line manager
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 24 months experience of customer services (preferably within the offshore finance industry)
- Be detail orientated, with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong IT skills are required in all Microsoft applications. I-DCRM, Jira and Lucid charts would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong client communication skills (verbal and written) in relation to complex but routine matters
- Promote trust in the workplace through open and honest communication with colleagues
- Think outside the box' to find a solution when a problem has been identified
- Inspire and motivate co-workers by maintaining a positive attitude
- Remain task focused to end result
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13169
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.