Client Services Support
Our client is looking for a Client Services Support Administrator to join their team.
The Role: This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to our client's Corporate Pensions business on a 12 month fixed term contract. Responsibilities include administration of Corporate Plans and their Employee policies, processing inbound and outbound payments and general queries.
You will have contact with large multi-national organisations and will need to respond to the different requirements of these entities so if you are fluent in Spanish this would be an advantage. This will involve understanding the Corporate structure, identifying the correct Anti Money Laundering documentation and liaising with Corporate entities.
- Set and achieve targets to maintain productivity, efficiency and quality within defined service standards.
- Liaising with scheme administrators.
- Investigating and resolving queries to internal and external customers.
- Producing timely and accurate management information.
- Ability to prioritise to ensure key financial tasks are completed within agreed time frames.
- Working with Corporate Relationship Management Team to ensure excellent service is provided to key schemes.
- Identify and take forward continuous improvement opportunities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Spanish would be desirable.
- Good financial service industry experience in a similar role is preferred within a customer service environment.
- Experience of identifying and interpreting Corporate AML requirements is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a passion for customer service.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience of the relevant company products, systems, services and key customers.
- Be numerate, hardworking and enthusiastic with an ability to take ownership and responsibility for customers and own actions.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail who seeks ways to improve processes.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12300
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.