CNC Mill/Turn Operator
Our Client seeks an experienced Mill/Turn machine setter operator to support thier CNC machining division.
- You will work in the precision machining areas of our business.
- Ensure that mill turned parts are produced to an excellent standard for our customers.
- They will be working on various size mill turn machines
- They will have the ability to learn additional complex machining methods, have a fine attention to detail, with a desire to contribute to the continuous improvement of the section.
- You will put the customer first and be a person who is willing to learn various customer requirements to supplement your existing mill turn skills in producing quality parts on time.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience including Traubs, Citizen E32, M32, M16, Mazak I series and Gildemeisters.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of team.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8716
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.