Our client seeks a Company Administrator to join their team.
- Support the existing team with statutory work;
- Prepare documentation for signature;
- Prepare minutes;
- Directly correspond and liaise with clients and intermediaries;
- Deal directly with directors and senior management;
- Perform annual file reviews;
- Discharge ad hoc projects;
- Ensure client database remains updated at all times;
- Adhere to company service standards on turnaround times and accuracy;
- Prepare and check payments;
- Assist with large scale property purchase and sale completions;
- Manage and safekeep other company assets.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good knowledge of offshore trust and corporate structures and current offshore environment;
- 3-5 years' experience in the industry;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good planning, problem solving & organisation skills;
- An interest and commitment to on-going professional development and training/ already working towards STEP/CG accreditation;
- Excellent discretion, judgment and organisational skills and be able to initiate projects with minimal instigation or oversight.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10868
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.