Our client seeks a Company Administrator to join their team.
- To administer a portfolio of client entities and trusts to a high professional standard.
- To provide general support and assistance to the Client Portfolio Manager.
- To respond to existing client enquiries and provide quotes for specific work requested as and when required.
- To develop and maintain awareness of due diligence requirements and anti-money laundering provisions within the organisation and ensure proper compliance with the same.
- To submit applications to the Companies Registry or request agent to apply for name approval and reserve names, as appropriate, in all jurisdictions.
- To arrange the incorporation of companies in all jurisdictions and the establishment of trusts.
- To attend to structuring of incorporated companies and trusts for designated clients including preparation of all documentation required internally and externally.
- To liaise with the Business Development Team with regard to the ongoing administration of companies and trusts provided to new clients.
- To receive, review and sign off the New Company Checklist following preparation of the transfer documents and to ensure that all ongoing/pending matters are diarised and/or dealt with accordingly.
- To prepare and/or obtain Powers of Attorney, Certificates of Good Standing, Certificates of
- Incumbency, certified and/or legalised documents, additional resolutions and any other documentation requested by clients.
- To attend to the preparation and filing of Annual Returns and the preparation of AGM minutes for relevant jurisdictions.
- To monitor and remind clients of deadlines for the filing of Annual Returns and the payment of taxes in all jurisdictions to ensure that penalties are not unnecessarily incurred by the company or its clients.
- To attend to alterations to company structure including the appointment and resignation of officers, allotment and transfer of shares, issue of share certificates, changes of company names, alteration of share capital and/or Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Attending to the preparation and filing of all related documentation and liaising with client, agent and Companies' Registries as necessary.
- Corresponding with trust protectors to ensure the correct management of trusts, attending to distributions from trust funds and review and consideration of transactions.
- Consideration of investment opportunities and liaising with brokers/investment managers to facilitate trades, consideration of beneficiary loan requests and attending to payments.
- To review trust instruments and powers to ensure that breaches of trust do not occur.
- Preparation of supplemental deeds, liaising with advocates for trust advice and with tax advisors and monitoring trust transactions in order to identify taxable events.
- To ensure that bookkeeping records are maintained or annual accounts prepared for both companies and trusts as appropriate under company policy.
- To open bank accounts as required and to ensure that the accounts are operated and instructions dealt with efficiently.
- To keep cash sheets on all company-controlled accounts where appropriate.
- To ensure that all bank account details are entered on ViewPoint.
- To arrange company searches in any offshore jurisdiction for existing clients.
- To prepare billing request forms for any special or fixed fees agreed with clients. Alternatively, to ensure that the correct amounts of time, fixed fees and disbursements are entered onto the ViewPoint systems for later invoicing by the Internal Accounts Department.
- To prepare credit note requests where an error has been made or new fees have been negotiated with the client.
- To ensure that all records are kept up to date for all clients and companies on both the ViewPoint Administrator and ViewPoint Billing systems.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10871
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.