Company and Trust Administrator
Our client seeks a Company and Trust Administrator to join their team.
Role: To support the Senior Administrator and Team in administering a portfolio of clients while adhering to Sanctuary's client service standards and assist with meeting monthly financial objectives and key performance indicators.
- Undertaking a variety of routine transactions
- Drafting standard company minutes and trustee resolutions
- Drafting standard correspondence or emails and handling routine telephone enquiries on administration matters
- Maintaining client records and managing work flows
- Achieving accurate time recording and assisting with cash collection and managing debtors for allocated client list
- Assisting the Senior Administrator in meeting targets by the timely clearance of action points and activities
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role with a CSP firm
- Experience with managing a portfolio and preparing company and trust minutes
- Strong organisation skills
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Works well as part of a team, with ability to work independently
- Desire to learn
- Ability to deal with internal and external clients in a professional manner
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10793
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.