Company and Trust Administrator
Our Client seeks a Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of client entities with support from the Head of Private
- Clients and the wider Private Client Team;
- Support senior members of the team, with oversight from the Head of Private Clients;
- Send out and settle invoices as appropriate and in a timely matter, and keep on top of
- debtors as a priority;
- Ensure all statutory filings are made within required timescales for all entities noted on
- client list, and all statutory books are kept up to date;
- Complete any ad-hoc projects delegated within given timescales;
- Ensure all emails received are responded to within 24 hours
- Ensure all systems are up to date in respect of all entities assigned to client list
- Record all time on Iris in a timely manner, making sure all records are up to date by the
- end of each quarter;
- Keeping the Head of Private Clients, company directors and trustees continuously updated
- on all relevant client matters;
- Undertake all necessary training to make sure the appropriate annual amount of CPD is
- adhered to
- At all times act in accordance with the Financial Services Rule Book and other relevant
- regulations including, but not limited to AML/CFT/ABC and Data Protection;
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will be educated to A Level standard.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including Maths and English
- Ideally you will have previous office experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and all its functions.
- Willingness to study
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9537
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.