Company Secretarial Officer
Our client is looking for a Company Secretarial Officer to join their team.
Role: As a Company Secretarial Officer, you will work closely with all areas of the business to assist in a variety of administration, company secretarial and regulatory matters. You will be working as part of a specialised team in a busy and growing department where the delivery of high-quality service and administrative solutions is key.
- Undertake the day-to-day company secretarial administration of companies in a variety of jurisdictions
- Manage and prioritise your workflow to ensure all statutory requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with the creation and distribution of board minutes and resolutions
- Maintain statutory registers and records and assist with filings and notifications to relevant registries
- Assist with management of statutory information held within NavOne
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from client services teams and clients
- Provision of Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance support to the business
- Ensure that Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times, both internally and externally
- Collaborate closely with line manger to identify and mitigate the exposure to risk by the business
- Assistance with various projects, as required
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will be a hardworking and organised individual
- Minimum of one year work experience in a similar administrative role is preferable
- Knowledge and experience of company filings and notifications to relevant registries and regulatory authorities would be beneficial
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively as part of a team
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12028
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.