Our Client seeks a Company Secretary to join their team.
- Ensure there are appropriate structures, process and documentation in place in relation to all Governance practices to facilitate the effective management and functioning of WIN including an appropriate governance framework for all WIN locations; coordinating across functions to provide guidance for their respective areas.
- Ensure compliance with Group corporate governance requirements.
- Work with the Group Governance team (where applicable) to improve governance standards and processes.
- Keep abreast of relevant changes in governance best practice.
- Provide appropriate on-the-ground oversight, support and guidance on company secretarial and governance matters for stakeholders.
- Develop visibility of the company secretarial function's activities.
- Maintain a corporate calendar for all governance related activities and committees.
- Provide input for FCA close links reporting.
- Maintain departmental procedures manual.
- Ensure board and committee procedures are complied with in terms of their mandate
- Schedule management committee meetings, prepare and agree agendas with chairmen/CEO and collate and distribute management committee papers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working at a Management Level for at least 5 years in either Risk, Legal, Accounting or Compliance functions is required.
- It is desirable that the individual has experience working as a Company Secretary for a similar organisation for at least 5 years.
- Preferred candidate would be a qualified accountant or solicitor or a qualified member of the Governance Institute (NB: there is no requirement for a limited company, (however it is for a Plc), however this experience is preferred.
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9286
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.