Our client seeks a Compensation Partner
You'll be responsible for managing all aspects of employee compensation planning for the business providing oversight and technical input to manage and develop the compensation offerings of base pay, short term and long term incentive plans (including but not limited to job evaluation, annual salary review, remunerating operating policy, statements, standards and appendices, gender pay reporting, equal pay audits etc.) for employees in the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland. In addition you'll also be responsible for managing all aspects of global mobility for the business acting as the “go to” person for all stakeholders (employees, Global mobility team in Canada, external global mobility partners) and to provide support and back up with regard to Pension Scheme administration and share plan administration (both Executive Share plans and All employee share plans).
- Manage and maintain all annual cycle and BAU compensation planning activities for the company monitoring spend and cost effectiveness of such activities, including the production of MI, keep's abreast of market practice across all jurisdictions (UK, Isle of Man, Ireland) and compensation remains attractive, competitive and communicated effectively to employees.
- Manage salary benchmarking proposition through engagement with 3rd party market data providers across all jurisdictions and through informing and educating the wider HR community in market data outcomes and trends across the company, to ensure consistency and equity in BAU and annual cycle decision making.
- Support the Head of Reward in the production of quarterly HR Committee and company board reporting including preparation of Board Papers, liaison with the Group Compensation and Benefits team in Canada, ensuring Executive remuneration and Solvency II reporting requirements across all locations are met in a timely manner.
- Manage all data and reporting requirements associated with gender pay reports and equal pay audits and disseminate key messages from the data analysis, in partnership with the Talent Development Team to ensure the HRBP team are engaged in data outcomes and are equipped to manage action planning with their relevant business leaders.
- Manage all BAU global mobility cases, including liaising with external global mobility partners, the tax team, employees and HRBP's, to ensure proactive and positive management of global mobility programs (such as short term visitor requirements, secondments, short and long term assignments) into and out of the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland so the employee experience is positive and seamless and any risk to from tax regulations are minimised.
- Provide proactive support and guidance in connection with executive and all employee share plans, and the delivery of all tasks associated with the company pension schemes (such as Employer Pension Group, the Pension Trustees, the Pension Scheme Administrators) to drive employee engagement at all levels to ensure share plan and pension queries are resolved quickly and effectively and these core benefits are clearly understand by all stakeholders
- Line manage the Reward analyst to provide support to both compensation and benefit programs, ensuring data analysis requirements are met within the reward team and the wider HR team and the personal development of the individual in this role is maximised.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in an HR specialist topic.
- Membership status of the CIPD
- Completion of or aiming to complete Reward Management Certificate (or some modules thereof)
- Experience of working in a specialist compensation role as a subject matter expert within a centre of excellence HR model is essential
- Experience of working with reward mechanisms (short term and long-term incentive programs, share programs, pension schemes)
- Understanding and experience of the Willis Towers Watson job evaluation process including GGS
- Experience of introducing different compensation mechanisms to connect performance to reward
- Experience of managing annual salary review processes
- General experience and understanding of benefits management with particular regard to pensions schemes and pension administration.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft office - Excel, Power point and Word
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience with an HR system - ideally SAP Success Factors
- Able to conduct independent research into new compensation proposals presenting back fully costed proposal for sign off and implementation.
- Able to manage a range of projects and activities effectively using project management skills
- Able to draw on strong emotional intelligence to enable an effective and positive partnering approach to colleagues and stakeholders
- Able to work within a virtual team, with colleagues and stakeholders spread across multiple locations
- Strong delivery and customer focus
- Proactive and self-reliant
- Strong relationship management skills / ability to network and maintain industry contacts
- Communicates clearly and effectively across all levels of employee
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 8987
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.