Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Role Profile: You will provide compliance assistance, advice and support to all parts of the Group but primarily to the Trust and Corporate Service Provider and Pension companies.
- Providing general support on regulatory compliance matters, as required;
- Assisting with the maintenance of regulatory registers;
- Supporting the development, delivery and reporting of the compliance monitoring programme;
- Assisting with regulatory and professional body correspondence, notifications and annual returns;
- Providing risk based due diligence, new client and periodic client review advice and support;
- Reviewing and matching potential screening hits that have been referred to the Compliance Team;
- Ensuring jurisdictional lists are kept up to date;
- Ensuring knowledge of AML/CFT is always up-to-date with recent developments and changes to legislation;
- Assisting with the preparation and maintenance of Compliance Manuals, policies and associated documentation;
- Contributing to the preparation and development of AML/CFT and other regulatory training;
- Completing annual Data Protection renewals;
- Assisting with collation of information for external banking reviews;
- Supporting the maintenance of the risk management framework;
- Assisting with the delivery of any regulatory change initiatives or projects impacting the businesses;
- Any other duties that may be required, from time to time, to support the business.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above
- Certificate or Diploma in Compliance is desirable but not essential as previous experience in the role is key
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Financial Services Rule Book and the AML/CFT Code, with at least 2 years' experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge of CCH, Laserfiche and ViewPoint would be an advantage but not essential
- External and internal training will be provided and encouraged
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of AML/CFT legislation
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative & with minimal supervision
- Organisational skills & ability to prioritise
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13431
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.