Compliance and Technical Manager
Our client seeks a Compliance & Technical Manager to join their team.
- Implementing and maintaining the QMS;
- Managing, updating and maintaining HACCP plans and Quality Manuals, including SOPs;
- Liaising with officials; carrying out onsite audits with external auditors;
- Complaint handling and the development of corrective action plans and ensuring all personnel are in compliance with Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You must have proven industry training in HACCP at Level 3 or above
- Hold an Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate or Diploma equivalent and have internal auditing experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record in the food industry.
- You will have proven experience delivering BRC and Red Tractor.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12312
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.