Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Compliance Assistant to join their team.
Looking for an Assistant member for the Compliance & Risk Department, working in a small/medium size firm with friendly staff and management.
- Assisting Head of Compliance in day to day duties
- Updating client database as required
- Assistance with AEOI administration and submissions
- Undertake any ad hoc assignments or analyses
- Carry out monitoring on areas of FMSL as per the FMSL Monitoring Schedule
- Carry out Risk Reviews on clients
- Assist Head of Compliance in updating Policies and Procedures in line with local Regulatory developments and best business practices
- Sign off CDD for new clients and when up to date CDD required
- Assist in maintaining regulatory registers
- Assist in preparing Mgmt and Board Reports
- Attend industry seminars
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good inter-personal skills and willingness to learn
- Willing to undertake a professional qualification preferable
- Viewpoint knowledge preferable but not necessary
- Minimum 2 years of Compliance experience
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13215
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.