Our Client seeks a Compliance Assistant to join their team.
- Processing new business, applying AML knowledge and company procedures.
- Assisting with trigger events and periodic compliance reviews.
- Undertaking or reviewing search results.
- Ongoing monitoring.
- Compliance file remediation.
- Updating database.
- Ad-hoc compliance tasks that will assist with the smooth running of the compliance team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally hold the ICA qualification
- Ideally at least 2-3 years' experience working in an AML/compliance environment, such as a TCSP, bank or similar regulated entity.
- A willingness to study upon completion of probationary period.
- Comfortable working in a team and taking instruction to work to a goal.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9056
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.