Our Client is seeking a Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Management of the compliance function including responsibility for 1 full time administrator;
- Maintaining all compliance and AML registers as well as regular board and stakeholder reporting;
- Maintain, review, update and distribution of all internal compliance and AML policies, procedures and governance frameworks - ensuring adherence with all applicable regulation and legislation;
- Acts as primary point of contact with all regulatory and legal bodies including the FSA and FIU;
- Undertaking reviews and ongoing monitoring on current client base;
- Sit on several internal committees including new business, high risk and business risk.
- Act as DMLRO and provide cover and assistance to the MLRO with primary responsibility for handing any SAR and ML Enquiries from Authorities;
- When required to do so, provide compliance & AML guidance to client companies with the potential to sit as HOC and MLRO / DMLRO on client entities;
- Submit regulatory and statistical reports for the FSA, auditors and insurers when required;
- Organise and provide ongoing AML, Whistleblowing, ABC & GDPR training;
- Acting as primary point of contact for all staff on any compliance or AML queries; and
- Undertake remediation and ad-hoc compliance projects as and when needed.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Has at least 3 years' experience in a compliance environment, preferably within a TCSP or banking position;
- Holds a professional compliance qualification;
- Has extremely in-depth knowledge of the requirements in the IOM AML Code and handbook;
- Has experience in CDD/EDD requirements for high net worth individuals and complex financial structures across multiple jurisdictions;
- Has in-depth knowledge of the requirements under GDPR and data protection principles;
- Has experience with AEOI classifications and submission requirements;
- Is familiar with the requirements and restrictions outlined in the financial services rulebook;
- Has a sound understanding of corporate governance and experience in developing a strong ethical and transparent culture within a regulated entity;
- Delivers accurate reviews of new business processes with a considered, systematic and proactive approach;
- Is familiar with requirements under FATCA and CRS;
- Is comfortable working independently and liaising with key stakeholders across all levels of the business and multiple offices as well as managing a small team; and
- Displays a genuine passion for all things compliance with the ability to demonstrate and enforce strong principles of corporate governance.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9102
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.