Compliance Manager / MLRO
Our client is looking for a Compliance Manager / MLRO to join their team.
Role: As a Compliance Manager & MLRO, you will work with a portfolio of gaming clients to oversee a variety of licensing, regulatory, monitoring, and compliance matters. You will be working as part of a team in a busy and growing department where the delivery of high-quality service and pro-active solutions is key.
- Managing client relationships and expectations by supporting them on various compliance challenges that they may encounter and meeting their needs with pragmatic solutions
- Delivering various projects on licensing, monitoring, regulatory returns and reporting/administration and acting as MLRO on behalf of clients
- Working closely with the Corporate Governance team to ensure a seamless delivery of service and full regulatory compliance
- Providing support on various business initiatives and delivering Policy Manuals, AML Manuals and a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Plan to ensure processes are maintained and tested in accordance with regulations
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will ideally have knowledge of gaming either online or land-based and have experience or knowledge of B2C or B2B environments working for an operator or supplied or acted as MLRO in a relevant financial services industry.
- You will be an organised individual with experience of working in an administrative environment, with experience in compliance in gaming or similar client-facing role.
- The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good stakeholder management skills
- A knowledge or understanding of the gambling industry
- A good understanding of general compliance
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 12037
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.