Our client seeks a Compliance Officer to join their team
Role Profile: You will be required to assist in the overall management of the Compliance Operation. The successful individual will be required to comply with ethical components that is crucial in maintaining the organisation's status, risk management, maintaining a positive reputation and avoiding potential complications. With a key focus on regulatory affairs, the successful candidate will regularly monitor that the business is operating and complying with the rules and regulations laid down by the regulator.
- Coordinating internal compliance reviews and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews of departments. Assisting within internal investigations of compliance related issues received, follow-up and recommend activities accordingly.
- Raising awareness of risk, training, and advice are critical elements of the Compliance Officer's mission.
- Liaising with the Spanish authorities, handling their queries and Compliance with the external rules that are imposed upon the organisation as a whole.
- Compliance with internal systems of control that are imposed to achieve adherence with the externally imposed roles.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must possess the category 'A' certificate as Mediator of Insured Insurance (Mediador de Seguros Titulados).
- Completion of a training course in financial and private insurance matters of which they have been approved by agreement, alternatively, have a degree in one of the following areas: Law; Economics and Business Administration; Business Administration and Management; Economics, or an insurance actuary or a university degree corresponding to the first cycle in specific subjects of private insurance is required.
- The ability to communicate in the English language is essential for this role.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9539
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.