Compliance Officer / MLRO
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Compliance Officer / MLRO to join their team on a part-time or full-time basis dependent on professional qualifications and experience.
A growing firm with a small team of professionals who are expert in their own fields. It is essential that the Compliance Officer / MLRO is a team player who is self-motivated and proficient in their role. They should be able to work on own initiative within the team and with minimum supervision; and be professional, responsible, and accountable.
- New business vetting and onboarding
- Regulatory reporting
- Drafting and implementation of policies, procedures and action plans documents based on full knowledge of the regulatory requirements as they apply to the firm
- Compiling data for internal reports as required
- Managing internal and external compliance audits
- Undertaking business and client compliance and risk reviews
- Managing staff training and refresher programmes in AML / CFT
- Maintaining and updating relevant registers
- Undertaking other relevant compliance duties as and when required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- ICA-qualified and experienced compliance professional
- An aspiring professional holding ICA diploma, but with fewer years' experience
- Qualified by long experience in AML/CFT compliance and are working towards a relevant qualification, such as the ICA diploma.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12949
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.