Compliance Officer (Perm)
Our client seeks a Compliance Officer to join their Compliance Team.
This role holder will be a senior member of the team reporting to the Head of Compliance.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with any projects/reporting as required.
- Providing ongoing advice and support to staff in relation to compliance matters
- Promote an effective compliance and risk awareness culture
- Develop effective relationships with directors and staff as well as third parties and professional intermediaries as required
- Potentially act as the Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer “DMLRO”
- Training more junior members of staff
- Prepare annual file reviews and client risk assessments
- Undertaking general AML and CDD checks
- Assist in the creation of CDD files
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified by experience or a relevant industry qualification or be working towards a qualification e.g. STEP, ICSA, ICA
- IOMFSA approval in a similar role would be advantageous (DMLRO)
- Previous experience in a compliance role
- Good working knowledge of Financial Services Rule Book & the AML/CFT Code
- Experience of working with the TCSP industry
- Excellent organisational skills who will see tasks through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to work effectively with all department members, and also to collaborate with external parties when needed
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Willing to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint would be advantageous
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12943
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.