Compliance & Risk Assistant
Our client seeks a Compliance & Risk Assistant to join their team.
Role: To be able to assist the Compliance & Risk Operations Manager and other team members in the active management of Risk & Compliance deliverables across the group, whilst also carrying out and undertaking key business as usual tasks.
- Undertake compliance client screening in accordance with set group procedures
- Analyse, Review and Interrogate key data relating to group wide screening process, including the production of key Management Information for Senior Management and Board Members.
- Provide timely notifications of Global Sanctions updates, including to internal stakeholders.
- Any other compliance duties that may be required from time to time.
- Carry out additional project driven tasks as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to at least A-Level standard (or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing, to express views in a clear and succinct manner at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills to convey reports to senior management.
- Excellent attention to detail and the requirement to produce documentation to a high standard.
- An enquiring and analytical mind with a good investigative skill and the ability to spot and question processes and suggest potential solutions / improvements.
- Good time management with the ability to work in an orderly way as well as the ability to work under pressure and plan ahead to achieve deadlines set, delivering agreed tasks on time.
- Able to take responsibility for workloads and priorities.
- A competent user of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Power BI etc.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11143
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.