Corporate AML Analyst
Our client seeks a Corporate AML Analyst to join their team.
Role: Perform periodic reviews of high risk files. Deal with customer reclaims of funds; ensuring compliance with policies and procedures whilst delivering excellent customer service. Provide SME guidance on all high risk processes.
- Review high risk files periodically to ensure that all risks are understood, assessed and articulated clearly in a High Risk Summary report along with a suitable explanation of plausibility.
- Liaise with Relationship Directors, intermediaries and direct customers to gather required information and/or documentation to ensure that all risk factors have been considered.
- Make a sound judgement about the risk and status of each review making recommendations to relevant internal stakeholders and taking decisions in respect of the maintenance or establishment of a client relationship.
- Review and complete customer reclaims of funds, liaising with the customer and/or internal stakeholders to ensure the necessary information and documentation is obtained.
- Provide support to colleagues where required to undertake screening and/or necessary Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) checks.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all high risk processes, providing support and guidance to colleagues and internal stakeholders where required.
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure excellent service and fair customer outcomes at all times.
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct and business risks.
- Comply with all Group policies in order to deliver against statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to, as detailed in Standard Operating Processes (SOPs).
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in AML and the practical application of AML legislation.
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to make sound decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge and experience of corporate structures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, with the confidence to challenge where required.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads in line with business needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with colleagues and internal stakeholders.
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification (e.g. Advanced ICA or equivalent).
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12068
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.