Corporate AML Analyst
Our Client seeks a Corporate AML Specialist to assist their team on a 7-8 month contract.
- Review due diligence test returns periodically, including when a “trigger” event occurs, to ensure that all risks are understood, assessed and articulated clearly in a Test return report along explanations of reasoning for observations.
- Review and co-ordinate testing returns calendar aligned to Reliance testing calendar.
- Liaise with Relationship Directors, intermediaries and direct customers to gather required information and/or documentation to ensure that all risk factors have been considered. This will include chairing committees.
- Make a sound judgement about the risk and status of each review making recommendations to relevant internal stakeholders and taking decisions in respect of the maintenance or establishment of a client relationship. Quality control the judgements of others.
- Undertake Quality Assurance and New Account Sanctioning (NAS) on Professional Firms files and/or new account applications, providing quality structured feedback to colleagues.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all Professional Firms processes, providing support and guidance to colleagues and internal stakeholders where required.
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure excellent service and fair customer outcomes at all times.
- Annual review and risk assess Professional Firms in line with multi-jurisdictional regulation and policy.
- Supports and contributes to the development of Professional Firms processes, procedures and policy.
- Review, analyse and risk assess returns of due diligence questionnaires.
- Undertakes other tasks as reasonably requested.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in AML and the practical application of AML legislation.
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to make sound decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Knowledge and experience of complex corporate structures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, with the confidence to challenge where required.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads in line with business needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification (e.g. Advanced ICA or equivalent).
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9092
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.