Corporate and Legal Executive / Relationship Manager
Our client seeks a Corporate and Legal Executive/Relationship Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate and Legal Executive/Relationship Manager to join their Corporate and Legal team, helping them to bring excellence to their clients and provide high-value customer care. You will be working as part of the Professional Services team - Corporate and Legal, to maintain and develop the company's relationship with a high-value portfolio of clients. You will be the primary and first point of contact to a portfolio of high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients which will be allocated to you. You will also be part of the legal team providing company secretarial services to the group's clients.
- Responsible for delivering SLAs to all portfolio clients and the day to day management of the portfolio of clients allocated to you.
- Responsible for stewarding all portfolio clients for the provision of tax advice, accountancy work and a variety of services of the highest quality.
- Keeping clients fully informed of their transactions, maintenance of client files and managing client transactions.
- Introducing new clients to the company and the cross selling of other services to existing clients.
- Working capital management to include control of work in progress, billing and cash collection.
- Obtaining client due diligence information and documents, ensuring that due diligence materials remain up to date, and conduct regular risk reviews on client files.
- Assisting with opening of bank accounts.
- Fully accountable for your own utilisation of up to 1,500 hours per annum by delivering value to clients.
- Fully accountable for the efficient billing and maintenance of your work and progress.
- Fully accountable for the cash collection of all your clients, to ensure they are paid within the agreed payment terms.
- Fully accountable for the efficient billing and the invoicing for your clients.
Corporate & Legal
- Liaising with the Corporate and Legal team, Accounts and Tax teams as and when required.
- Preparation of annual returns and submissions.
- Incorporation of companies.
- Changing company details.
- Updating and maintaining company registers.
- Updating and maintaining beneficiary owner register.
- Drafting of minutes for companies and trusts.
- The dissolution of companies.
- The re-domiciliation of companies.
- Liaising with Companies Registry in the Isle of Man and the UK.
- Drafting of various agreements and trust documents.
- Liaising with corporate agents in other jurisdictions.
- Banking administration.
- Bank opening.
- Preparation of reports.
- Preparation and posting of sales invoices.
- Arranging signatures on agreements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Legal, ICSA or STEP Qualifications.
- Previous company secretarial experience.
- Previous client relationship management experience
- Strong collaborative skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with all subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High level of customer service with the ability to develop relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders.
- IT literate - able to effectively utilise IT systems; including Microsoft Office, the company's internal time management and billing system, the company secretarial system, and the client tracker portal.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Proven client service excellence.
- Demonstrable negotiation experience.
- Previous experience in providing a quality service to a variety of clients, and maintaining a client portfolio to a high standard.
- Previous experience in off-shore jurisdictions.
- Results Orientated.
- Strong belief and investment in good customer service practices.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to take initiative, whilst working collaboratively across departments.
- Committed, enthusiastic and driven to provide exceptional client service.
- Shows a professional and responsible attitude to client confidentiality.
- An interest and a commitment to develop personally and as part of the team.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10230
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.