Corporate Governance Officer
Our client is looking for a Corporate Governance Officer to join their team.
- Provide administration, company secretarial and general management services to client companies/funds;
- Ensure that high standards of customer service are met at all times;
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines, and with the Company's established policies/procedures and corporate governance framework;
- Maintain a high level of service to existing clients in order to enhance our client's reputation
- Carry out the company secretarial tasks for a portfolio of fund/company clients, including but not limited to all statutory duties.
- Support the clients in their general administration and management as required, including but not limited to shareholder servicing, stock exchange operations, contract administration, Board meetings etc.
- Support other members of the Corporate Governance team by providing cover for their own portfolio of clients.
- Carry out more specialised duties across all the Company's fund/company clients, as may be required for the efficient operation of the team
- Generally, meet clients' other operational needs which the Company is in a position to provide
- Assist with the opening and operation of bank accounts of fund/company clients.
- Assist and support the approval of clients' expenditure, e.g. directors' fees
- Assistance in fulfilment of CRS/FATCA obligation, Economic Substance rules etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes and legislation, in particular but not limited to customer due diligence in accordance with the AML/CFT Rules and the completion of risk assessments
- Assist the Compliance Department in the fulfilment of their duties with regards to fund/company clients.
- Assist companies with compliance with relevant Data Protection Legislation
Key Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge and understanding of fund administration, private and listed company administration, corporate structures and governance processes and procedures in conjunction with relevant legislation concerning collective investment schemes and closed ended/listed companies and the governance framework
- Working knowledge of all statutory related operating systems to be used by the Company
- Working knowledge of Stock Exchange listing rules, and Corporate Governance codes
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance issues as they relate to the provision of fund services
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to learn and adapt in an evolving governance environment with changing demands and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, with the ability to manage own workload within specific timing deadlines
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11674
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.