Corporate Governance Officer
Our Client seeks a Corporate Governance Officer to join their team.
- Provide an accurate and efficient company and secretarial administration and support to all areas of the business including clients and in-house companies
- Undertake the day to day administration of companies in a variety of jurisdictions with support from the Corporate Governance team
- Assist with the creation and distribution of board packs and resolutions
- Compile relevant compliance information for corporate governance purposes; and
- Deal effectively and efficiently with internal administration matters to ensure they comply with the relevant external regulations and internal company policies
Key Skills & Experience:
- ICSA Certificate or CIFA qualification (previously known as the IOM Certificate in Offshore Administration) or willingness to attain
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance and its role within an organisation
- Experience of working in an administrative environment
- Strong administration skills including statutory, multi-jurisdictional company secretarial, regulatory, and compliance
- Ability to effectively manage own time and prioritise tasks
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9129
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.