Corporate Relationship Manager
As a Corporate Relationship Manager you will deliver exceptional sales and business performance whilst maintaining sound risk management, and building and maintaining highly proactive, long-term, internal and external business relationships. You will grow and develop a relationship with multinational Corporate clients typically generating sustained revenue by becoming a “trusted advisor”.
Our client is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind them. They offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- Managing and growing effective office client relationships and identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of client needs
- Identifying and managing client solutions to meet a wide range of client needs
- Creating credit proposals including risk analysis and mitigation for sanction by a specialist team
- Growing commercial revenues through trusted relationships
- Ensuring conformity with global and market standards of client service, product delivery and operating model
- Maintaining regular proactive contact with the client and responding swiftly to client queries and questions
- Demonstrating a quality understanding of the business and strategy of the clients within their portfolio
Key Skills and Experience:
- Action oriented and organised with the ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- Self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are essential to the role, as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- A logical and structured approach to achieving desired outcomes along with excellent written and oral communication with ability to communicate across all levels
- High integrity and trust due to the sensitive nature of information handled
- Able to deliver quality results with a challenging but positive and influential style
Our client is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12346
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.