Corporate Services Officer
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Corporate Services Officer to join their team.
Role Profile: You will make a positive impact to customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes. You'll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures. Honing your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role.
- Providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in the contact centres.
- Responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving customer service and experiences
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail.
- You'll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12788
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.