Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their team.
We are looking for a market facing Senior Manager with experience in corporate tax to join us. If you are passionate about developing and building strong client relationships, helping them solve complex problems, then we're interested in hearing from you.
The pace of change is fast, the tax environment is dynamic, posing new and difficult challenges for clients. This presents a great opportunity for business, and significant development opportunities for the team. We'd like you to join us and be part of the continued success.
- The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for taking ownership of, and delivering high quality tax advisory and compliance solutions to clients. They will lead a team of more junior staff, helping them to develop and gain experience across a wide range of clients. The successful applicant will also contribute to the development and sharing of technical knowledge, building strong client relationships and identifying opportunities to solve client's problems.
- The tax practice provides a wide range of advice to clients and the successful candidate will advise on all relevant local tax matters. VAT knowledge and experience would be beneficial but not required. Similarly, given the cross-border nature of many of clients, UK tax knowledge would be helpful but again, not required.
- The company operates on a consultative basis and so the role will require the building of close working relationships with the other members of the tax team, the local firm and the wider network.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT Qualification (we would consider candidates who are working towards one of these qualifications)
- Ideally, experience of working in a similar professional environment with significant tax experience and knowledge
- Track record of proactively keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes and of maintaining professional CPD requirements
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong interest and understanding of the benefits of technology and innovation.
- You will be a pro-active and determined individual who will relish the chance to develop within a fast-paced Big-4 environment. Your resilience and flexible approach will allow you to thrive under pressure delivering work to the highest quality standards. We have a diverse range of clients and so the role offers variety and challenge and you should embrace this.
- You will be commercially minded with a strong awareness of business matters. You will be involved in business development initiatives and be able and willing to present ideas both internally and externally. You will have, or be ready to build, a strong external contact network.
- You will be confident in interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team, helping with their development.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 13464
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.