Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) Casino Associate to join their team.
Role Profile: As the CRM Casino Associate, you will assist in building coherent promotions, create content and running the daily CRM execution to drive retention in Casino offerings. You will be ensuring campaigns are data-driven, engaging and up to date.
- Responsible for daily campaign execution, manage customer communication through email, sms, push notification and onsite channels to drive engagement and retention within the Casino vertical as outlined by the CRM Casino Manager.
- Support in campaign brief creation to the CRM operations team.
- Be the creative counterpart for the CRM Casino Manager to ensure promotions are relevant, engaging and from a business perspective sound.
- Coming up with new concepts to drive customer retention for the Casino product.
- Deployment of a reward strategy that will maximize customer retention and return.
- Work with CRM systems and tools to ensure flawless delivery for all Customer Segments at all times.
- Making sure campaigns have been thoroughly tested before presented to customers.
- Working closely with Central team to make sure deadlines are met.
- Measure campaign performance and feedback results into the CRM Casino Manager.
- Apply A/B testing approach to accelerate learnings and implement key learnings.
- Ensuring that Customer Journeys are flawless, all hyperlinks work and there are no errors.
- Together with the content creators maintaining the site to ensure we highlight the most relevant events / games for easy navigation for players.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year Experience of working in a marketing/CRM Marketing team would be beneficial
- Exposure to optimizing CRM techniques, segmentation, campaign planning is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with an inquisitive mindset will serve you well in this fast-moving function
- Organized and with a strong work ethic, you will be hungry to learn new skills and take on board evolving tasks and responsibilities
- Attention to detail that enables you to work accurately amidst fast paced guidelines and requests
- Ambitious and eager to learn with a focus on and interest in marketing, content, copywriting and communications.
- Eager to drive continuous improvement, flexible to challenge issues/opportunities.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Casino knowledge is a must
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 13042
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.