Isle of Man
Our client seeks a CRM Executive to join their team.
We're currently looking to recruit a CRM executive. Reporting into the CRM Manager, you will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from key customers to internal marketing teams and various departments within the company. The main purpose of this role is developing the communication strategy across email, SMS and direct mail, create campaigns that drive retention and customer loyalty, look after the whole lifecycle of the campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs.
You will be directly responsible for CRM strategy in the company. You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPIs; your main objectives are to drive conversion, early life, cross-sell, churn prevention and reactivation rates.
- Manage and deliver customer communication and hyper-segmented campaigns to drive conversion, early life retention and cross-sell
- Use a data-driven approach in all lifecycle activities across all channels, ensuring ongoing analysis is carried out to determine the ROI, and continually tweak and improve lifecycle offers and player communications to maximize profitability
- Implement highly automated journeys to increase efficiency and enable campaigns to scale
- Drive engagement through ad-hoc communications
- Provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of local CRM lifecycle activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a similar role within iGaming industry
- Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty, experience of using campaign management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English skills (Spoken and written)
- Good understanding of player bonuses and incentives
- Understands data, measurement, and a/b testing
- Past experience with Customer.io and Intercom is considered an advantage
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13329
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.