Customer Experience Manager
Our client seeks a Customer Experience Manager to join their team.
Role: Responsible for delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages in the customer journey and assisting the company to continually achieve greater customer satisfaction along with increased efficiencies and profitability. Leading a small team to quickly and confidently address all customer concerns with all aspects of service delivery. It will be important to provide and maintain a professional environment and culture for the customer service team to be able to thrive to solve challenging problems or issues and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that you work in collaboration with all other elements of the business to consistently deliver an excellent end-to-end customer experience across all stages of the customer journey.
- Enable two-way communication with the customer facing team by collecting feedback to develop meaningful insights for improvement and guiding the team to ensure a customer centric attitude while acquiring new customers and dealing with existing customers.
- Provide day to day management to the customer service team members to ensure client's needs and deadlines are met.
- Work and resource planning to ensure the workload is balanced and the team are working effectively on individual work assignments and group projects. Motivating and guiding others to reach their projects goals to achieve timely and efficient outcome for the business, team and clients
- Encourage problem solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team.
- Encourage the team to work together to improve and develop the overall customer experience.
- Develop and drive a constructive and highly effective culture that recognises the valuable contribution from all team members within the business.
- Provide strong leadership to the team members to build a high-performing customer experience culture.
- Measure and track ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer expectation.
- Develop and maintain an effective and successful working relationship with key Clients, Associates and Consultants that enables the business to respond to changing markets and expectations.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Strategic and Commercial Manager to help them deliver the company's objectives.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to input into and deliver strategic plans and objectives that considers the goals and expectations of the parent company and enables the local business to be sustainable and achieve its longer-term goals.
- Work closely with the Strategic and Commercial Manager to develop and implement business/office policies, procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office and lead to customer and operational excellence.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to degree or MBA level or professional equivalent.
- Proven experience of engaging with and working with senior managers, executives, MDs and CEOs of both small and large global organisations.
- Experience of setting and implementing strategic plans and working to demanding deadlines.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Thorough understanding of services management and workflow analysis and process improvement principles and methodology.
- Coaching and managing staff performance and development.
- Experience and/or a commitment to develop skills to work with International clients who are experts in Culture, Leadership, HR and Organisational Development.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to identify improvements to the customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills to understand strategy implementation and complex reports and data.
- Ability to plan and commit to your personal learning which is a key requirement of the role. To support the role there will be a min of 2 years of Professional Development, and ongoing CPD to maintain and expand your learning.
- Delivers a high standard of service and output.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills which create and maintain quality external and internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and unite a small team to deliver the goals of the business.
- Excellent delegation skills.
- Proven examples of first class of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Work effectively with no supervision, ensuring successful delivery of the key tasks and services of the organisation.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Willingness to be adaptable and flexible when working on time sensitive requests.
- Acts with integrity.
- Friendly, engaging and welcoming personality.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10774
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.